Laura Lynn Saiki

Personal Story

My personal story began February 27, 1974. I was born in Fort Stockton TX.

I’ll begin by saying, I’ve been fortunate to have had a good life, mostly. I have been loved and supported (for the most part, except when it comes to this work, even though my family hasn’t always agreed with my decisions or way of thinking) by my family from all sides biological or adopted.

My family has always provided for me and my siblings to the best of their ability. Of course every family has their trials and tribulations, and ours has been no different, that’s life and that is part of what has made me who I am today. I am not a victim, I choose to embrace it, no blame, no regrets!

My mother’s family was of the Lutheran faith. My father’s family was of the Catholic.

Most of my church experience growing up was in the Lutheran church with my grandma. Only occasionally would I attend the Catholic service with my Father’s side of the family.

Church was always boring and confusing to me as a child. My most vivid memory about church is sitting in the congregation with my grandma. I could always rely on her letting us have a piece of gum during the meeting. She would also give us money to put in the donation bowl that got passed around.

Sometimes the pastor would invite all the children to come up to the front of the congregation and sit at his feet while he spoke directly to them. I never went! I completely disliked going up in front for everyone to watch. I was pretty shy. My grandma tried to convince me to go, but never ever made me.

At some point we moved to Hobbs, NM. My brother Sonny was born there, I was about 3 years old when he was born. I don’t remember much other than being protective of him.

Don’t have a lot of memories of my early childhood years. A few from my parents fighting, mom starting a fire in the kitchen while cooking, and a bit from a Tornado.

When I was about 6-7 years old my mom and dad divorced. Mom moved us to Utah and she re-married shortly after. This is when I first learned about “The Mormon’s”.

My mom’s new husband was a Mormon, as well as the rest of his family. It didn’t take us long to warm up to him and his family as they all seemed to welcome us with open arms.

My grandma (my mom’s mother) was not quiet about her dislike of the Mormon’s. She often told us that she would not be happy if she found out that we had joined the Mormon church.

Then, we joined the Mormon church.

My mom decided early on that she would not tell her parents that we had joined the Mormon church. We were instructed as kids to lie to them, not to tell them about this or else grandma would disown us and no longer have anything to do with us.

So, we lied for about 15 years. Mom would take down all her Mormon pictures off the walls. Pictures of the temple and prophets along with any reference to us being Mormon every time my grandma came to visit in Utah. She was afraid to lose her mom. It wasn’t until my brother decided to go on a Mormon mission that my mom made the decision to tell her mom that we had joined the Mormon church. My mom was terrified, as were we. Long story short, Grandma didn’t disown us like we thought, she was just very disappointed.

My brother and I continued to be allowed to visit our father who lived in El Paso, Texas, then Las Vegas NV for a few more years after mom re-married. This time in our life was very, very, very difficult as a child. I missed my mom, I missed my dad, I missed our new dad and grandparents too. Our relationships were all very strained by this.

My mom and new dad then decided, for whatever reason, (maybe the noticeable strain) that we would be better off not seeing our father any longer. We were told several stories about why our Father was not a good person, and did bad things. I won’t go into details about what we were told. Nevertheless, it made me feel extremely sad and hurt. Our new dad was going to adopt us now and be our only dad.

I didn’t entirely understand or know what this all would mean at the time. But as days went on I soon had the extremely hard realization.

The time came and we all went to court, where to my surprise I got to see my father. My mom explained that this would be the last time I’d get to see him. She attempted to comfort me by explaining, we no longer had to feel the anxiety and stress (the strain) of going back and forth because our new dad was adopting us away from our father and this was best, (according to them) I did not agree, thought it was cruel and wrong! I became bitter.

My loss and bitterness made me feel very angry at everyone, especially my mom. I loved my father, my mom and new dad just the same but my feelings about that didn’t matter. We were too young to understand all of what I now know to be manipulation from multiple sides.

My bitterness grew as I did. I lost my father and nothing I said could change that. We weren’t even allowed to talk about him anymore. We would get in trouble. It was as if he died, that’s how it felt. I was told that “My father had no chance with a Mormon judge in Utah!” Boy were they right! In their opinion this is what was best for us.

We didn’t see my father for many, many years. We weren’t allowed however, we were still allowed to see his father (our grandpa) anytime we visited mom’s parents in El Paso since they lived near each other. My grandpa (dad’s father) arranged a secret meeting with our father that we were not allowed to tell anyone about. I was terrified! I knew that if my mom and new dad found out I’d be in HUGE trouble and would possibly loose the relationship with my grandpa too.

Nevertheless, the connection was made. We secretly saw my father again and had lunch and an ice cream with him. I still had the love I once felt for my father, and vice versa, but it was quite obvious to me that the bonds we once had were broken.

The lost time and all the stories I had been told about my father tainted the way I looked at him but never the way I felt about him. Even though I adored him and had missed him so much, I was extremely nervous and scared. It was very difficult to understand my feelings and know how to manage this new secret relationship.

I felt hurt, abandoned, confused and scared out of my mind. The secret relationship continued until I was about 18 or 19 years old…

It wasn’t until I was a teenager having been baptized into the LDS religion a few years prior, and attending Sunday school regularly that I was convinced our salvation as a family was very important and if we didn’t take immediate action we would be lost or forgotten by God or whomever…

This actually really worried me. I had already lost one family, I couldn’t lose another. This was the first time religion became of personal importance to me. I begged my mom and new dad to get “sealed” in the temple. I was afraid if they didn’t we’d all be lost forever. Maybe even go to hell. I’m sure my begging wasn’t the only reason they eventually decided to get sealed in the temple but I know I sure was relentless!

That phase passed pretty quickly. My high school years were mostly spent with my very few friends, boyfriend or my dance/drill team. As I explained before, I tend to be a shy person, often mistaken for stuck up because I am usually pretty quiet. But don’t get me wrong, I can speak up and voice my opinion loudly IF necessary, but I don’t easily volunteer my emotions to strangers. Friends, yes, strangers, NO!

Even though I could perform with my dance teams in front of many people, I was very uncomfortable with people drawing loud personal attention towards me. But don’t be fooled by my shyness, I have always had a pretty strong rebellious side that most people were/are not aware of. Unless you were/are a close friend of mine, you’d probably never know.

I finished high school, got married to a very nice, talented, non religious person, Brandon.

I cared a lot about him and his family. They were always very good me. My parents didn’t approve of him for the most part. They tried to sway me from being with him. But as it was, with my rebellious nature, I rebelled against them. I wanted to prove them wrong. I was young. Still bitter. Not that I regret anything I did, or loved him any less, my motives for getting married when I did, may have been wrong. Hind sight is 20/20. Our marriage lasted about 3 years.

Because of my work and his schooling, we didn’t see each other as much as we probably should have. Our communication broke down. We grew apart. Luckily we had no kids and parted as friends. He is/was truly a wonderful and kind human.

I was then in another relationship for about another 4 years or so with a man I had met at work (Southwest Airlines) named Chris P…..(whom I would later find out had a connection with Bret Powelson, crazy coincidence)

Most of the next part of this story very, very few people know, only the closest ones to me have I told. But, with complete transparency, here it goes…

Chris and I did not marry. By that point I was pretty convinced that marriage was BS. Didn’t want any part of it. I was in full on rebellion. No real direction. Flailing all over the place. Felt like a full on fucked up failure. Did some crazy and stupid things, had my first experiences with different drugs and a lot, lot, lot of alcohol! Partied my ass off! I was pretty much falling apart inside!

I distanced myself from my entire family for the most part. After bouncing around a bit, moving a few times Chris and I landed in downtown Salt Lake City, UT. I started working as a server at Market Street Grill restaurant in downtown SLC. I worked a lot. Because I worked so much I ended up spending more time with co-workers than with Chris. Chris was/is a good guy but he was always heavily medicated on weed! I couldn’t get through to him, he was numb. I ended up cheating on Chris with a co-worker named Paul. Not his fault I cheated, mine…100% mine.

I felt awful for cheating but Paul adored me. He loved me. He treated me better than I had ever been treated. He was the first one that I can say loved me way more than I did him. I can’t say I was ever IN LOVE with him, but I did love the way he treated me. I was ashamed for cheating, but then, I got pregnant! I didn’t know if it was Paul’s or Chris’. I WAS DEVASTATED!!! I knew I was not ready for a child. Remember I was a complete disaster inside!

So.. I got an abortion.

As if I wasn’t already a complete mess, this one did me in! I was never the same after that, guilt controlled me… BUT it was the best thing to do for me and my situation at the time, no doubt. Chris never knew about it, Paul never knew about it. In fact NO ONE knew about it except my very best friend at the time, Wendy.

Until I met Tony Saiki.

Chris and my relationship seemed to barely be holding together when he proposed to me. The honest truth is, I said yes, I didn’t want to hurt him, he was/is a nice person, but I was in no way ready to go down that marriage road again! Not to mention what I had done and couldn’t tell him about. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I could NOT marry Chris. Immediately, I started to look for a way out. That’s when I met Tony.

Yeah, we met in a club where he was involved with and choreographed shows and dances for a group known as, “The Men of Crush” a male strip show.

Wendy, my friend, convinced me to go with her to this strip show. Not my kind of thing, but it was important to her, so I went. Her boyfriend was a stripper in the show, so, she went all the time. She wanted to introduce me to Tony and Tino. As usual, I again am the shy type, I was out of my comfort zone being there. I met Tony, thought he was very nice and cute. We talked awhile, I gave him my phone number. The next day or so he called. We ended up talking over the phone a lot. I was honest with him about still being in a relationship with Chris.

We ended up spending a lot of time together right away. It didn’t take me long to know that He was the one I needed to be with. He was strong, stable and of course very beautiful to me. He helped me close the Chris chapter.

While I wouldn’t say Tony was a typical religious type, he did make it known that the LDS principals and way of life was important to him. My partying days were over but I could accept that because I knew I had to start somewhere and Tony seemed like the perfect place to start. In fact, he made me feel way more secure with some kind of direction in my life.

Since I had been pretty much flailing for several years now, Tony was very grounded, strong and stable. I knew this would help me, and I needed that stability in my life really bad.

Our dating time was pretty short, especially for me! When we met, Tony and I were both anti-marriage. The fact that we married as quickly as we did was pretty remarkable to both of us. But, we knew early on this was what we were meant to do.

We had our son Blade soon thereafter. Blade has been one of the BEST most fulfilling parts of my entire life. He has given me the opportunity to experience being a mother. He was incredible to me from the womb! I was happy to be pregnant! I was nervous as hell, but happy!

My pregnancy was an easy one, I loved being pregnant! The delivery not so much, (that’s a whole other story in itself) but I enjoyed being pregnant! I have enjoyed being his mother. I can say that he has saved my life, more than once, and he doesn’t even know how! He has been one of the greatest additions to my life in more ways than I can say.

Blade was a happy baby, an incredibly easy baby. He never caused me any problems. Even as an adult now, he never causes me any problems, EVER! How the hell did I get to be this lucky? I’ll never know, I certainly often felt I didn’t deserve to be this lucky, but I sure am grateful EVERY SINGLE DAY! I have loved every minute of this boy’s life. EVERY MINUTE!!! He has been so fun to be with and watch grow. He is strong, smart, courageous, and kind… There is so much I can say here, and I could go on and on and on….

Tony and I were in no way strict in religion. We really didn’t even go to church that often. We just knew that at some point we’d like to baptize Blade and maybe get sealed in the temple.

Shortly after Blade was born we made the decision to sell our home and buy an RV to live in. We wanted to be mobile and free to go whenever and wherever we wanted. For the most part, we had fun. We worked hard and had some hard experiences but have always been grateful regardless.

When Blade was about to turn 8 years old we decided it was important for us to start attending church so that he could be baptized. A few months later he was.

Now that we had established our Sunday routine with church, Tony and I decided to start working towards being sealed in the temple.

We started our temple classes which made no sense to me at all. Every question I had, they would not answer. Always saying I would or could only learn about this in the temple. Ironically, we were sealed on April fools day. April 1st 2010. We loved that it was that day, very memorable.

I was excited to go through the temple. Nervous but excited. My experience was good I guess because all our family was so happy for us, but it left me more nervous and confused than ever before. I remember during our temple session when they split the men from the women. I can’t remember exactly how it unfolds but they mention something like, “if anyone had any doubts or concerns to leave now.” I remember straining to see if Tony was going to get up, or anyone else for that matter. I was ready to bolt, I was freaked out big time!!! Of course no one left, so I stuck it out.

I remember asking the lady next to me if this gets any easier because there was NO WAY I would be able to remember all this. I was especially concerned that Tony wouldn’t remember the new name that they give you, and I’d be stuck for however long until he remembered! So stressful!

I asked more questions in the temple while we were there, since that’s what I was told I could do but surprisingly they said, “Just keep coming to the temple and it will start making more sense.” We tried, it never did. It felt more like a cult than anything I’d ever experienced! Pretty much scared me silly.

Tony’s father passed away very shortly after our temple sealing. This was unexpected and very shocking to us all. It was hard to loose his dad, we were very close to him.

Within about a year we moved in to Tony’s dads condo. As we’d been doing for several years prior we had our own video production company. Self employed. We were always very, very busy. Always! We’d spent many years filming weddings, music videos, events and tv shows. Specifically, about 8 years filming the fight show, Ultimate Combat Experience. It was an MMA (mixed martial arts) weekly television show, distributed internationally. Great but very stressful experience!

I specifically remember the time when Tony wanted to go to KTALK radio. Blade and I waited in the car. Tony returned and said he was going to volunteer his time there to help Tim Aalders (a talk show host that covered many topics but mostly politics). I remember saying, “With what free time? You have none, we can barely keep up with what we have now!”

He continued to get involved, we eventually ended up working on a political campaign for a man named “Uncle Joe”, he was running for Congress. Turned out to be a great experience, we loved working with him, he had a great message.

Then we stared our own radio show called Best Deals Utah, at KTALK every Sunday. One thing led to another, long story short, we ended up taking an additional hour every week. So 3 hour shows. We provided and were in charge of the content. We were told the previous host spoke on spiritual things so we tried to cater to that somewhat.

During this time Tony had been doing some research into what he told me was, “The Sealed Portion”. I had heard about that in church discussions but knew very little about it because I had never read the Book of Mormon. Tony explained that it wasn’t published by the church but was going to look into and read it anyway. That didn’t surprise me at all because Tony always had an open mind about other religions or philosophies.

He had found the Sealed Portion online several years earlier after hearing someone in church mention that it had been translated. He told me about it, even printed off some chapters, but then let it go for a time.

I remember him being unsure about it at first. He would read it aloud to me sometimes. Trying to digest it all. He would stay up for hours and hours. Sometimes even through the night. Several times I would be woken by him yelling in amazement, NO WAY, NO WAY…Wow! This happened frequently with hours and hours of discussion.

He found some videos online of Christopher speaking about Human Reality. He wanted me to watch them. I did, I loved what Christopher was saying. It made so much sense to me. Much more than anything else I had been trying to learn.

We were still trying to fill our radio show time when we decided we were going to play one of Christopher’s videos on the air for an entire hour. We were nervous about it since we had not received permission from Christopher prior, but we didn’t have much time to prepare so we just did it. We were so excited, we could hardly believe it! Our phone lines were finally ringing with questions!! Yay

From that, we decided to try and see if we could get Christopher to interview on our show, and answer these ringing questions. As Tony continued to research, he found out that Christopher was actually in Utah, we were very surprised. He reached out thru the email contact found online. It was at that exact moment Tony offered our services of video production, no charge. Anything we could do to support or promote Christopher’s message we would do, no matter how busy we were!

He received a response rather quickly from the admin John Roh. Christopher had agreed to do it! We were over the moon excited! Tony and I had agreed that he would do the interview with Christopher. Tony was much more knowledgeable about religion..etc. than me. I really had no interest in religion for the most part.

The day arrived for our radio show. Christopher was to arrive at the KTALK studio a few minutes prior to going on air. Just before he arrived Tony strongly advised that I should be the one to do the interview. I strongly disagreed! I knew nothing! He insisted. I was sick with nervousness, I knew I would make a fool of myself and Christopher wouldn’t want anything more to do with us. I was so nervous, I was throwing up in the bathroom minutes before his arrival.

Christopher arrived at KTALK with his wife Sheri and John and Lily Roh. I watched them all walk towards us down the hall, Christopher in the lead. My stomach was in knots doing flip flops, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I remember thinking he looked different from the video’s I’d watched of him, his hair was now much shorter. He looked professional and pleasant. With a cautious smile, he shook our hands and introduced himself and the others.

From that moment on all my fears and nervousness vanished completely. I couldn’t believe it. I was amazed. I didn’t give it a second thought. I remember thinking and knowing in that moment that my life would NEVER be the same!

The interview proceeded, Christopher was kind and gentle but was noticeably strong and spoke with authority. I was in awe, we were in awe! We asked him to come back next week. Take every minute we were allowed and teach more. We were so unbelievably excited by his message we were willing to offer anything and everything we could to produce, promote and share what he was teaching.

Christopher did come back the following week and spoke the entire 3 hour block that we had. We spoke for a time and decided we wanted to approach KTALK and ask to have Christopher on the air every week. We would produce it ourselves. Christopher was willing to sign a contract and pay KTALK for 2 years in advance.

Long story short, it didn’t work out the way we expected. We were road blocked from the beginning. Everything we tried, failed. And we tried hard and relentlessly. We eventually gave up on the idea of anyone in Utah being associated or helping with Christopher’s message. Even when offered thousands and thousands of dollars. They were all afraid. For the life of me I couldn’t understand why, but as I’ve since learned, the real truth scares people because it threatens everything they’ve ever known. Sad but true.

Had I not witnessed everything with my own two eyes, I would not believe the unwarranted prejudice and judgement that prevails against Christopher in Utah! it was disgusting to say the least. So my journey in learning about The Marvelous Work and a Wonder and the real truth had begun. It was exciting then and continues to be exciting now.

Everything I have learned from Christopher and the Marvelous Work and a Wonder has given me the stability and understanding I’ve always longed for, even when I may not have understood that I was.

Had the Mormon Church been able to give me the clarity and answers to the many questions I’ve had in my life, then I’d be a Mormon, but it did not.

I thank Tony for bringing me and our family to this work. Had he not been the strong and curious type that he was, and had the life experiences that caused him to question, I’m not sure were either of us would be.

Tony and Blade have been and are to this day my ROCK! I thank “God” (my True Self) for Tony and Blade, I always have and always will.

I thank “God” (again, my True Self) for Christopher and the message of the Marvelous Work and a Wonder, The Real Illuminati and The Humanity Party, for the all the sacrifices, strength, bravery and kindnesses of Christopher and his mentors in bringing forth this undeniable and incredible work.

I have learned through them how to let my light shine brighter than it ever has before. This work is also my ROCK. I am stronger and more grounded than I’ve ever been because of it!

I can easily say I have received so much more than I have ever given or could ever give. I am eternally grateful to have and reflect this bright and beautiful light in my own life now.

It is my soul intention to support and protect this work, Christopher, and the bros with ALL that I am and ALL that I have. I Love this work, I Love my True Messenger Christopher, I Love his mentors the brothers, and I Love all of the new friends I have made through this incredible work.

Everything I have ever wanted to know about human reality and religion is explained through this Marvelous Work and a Wonder. Every solution to humanity's problems is presented through The Humanity Party.

Thank you for reading my story and to all who continue to support our True Messenger and this Marvelous Work and a Wonder. My first interview with Christopher is here, watch it and you'll have a glimpse of what I saw and felt!

“These are True Messengers, I exhort you to give strict heed to their counsel and teachings, and they will lead you in the way of life and salvation.” -LDS/Mormon Temple endowment play & Sacred Not Secret, The Official Guide in Understanding the LDS Temple Endowment

Sincerely, Laura Saiki,,,,

Born February 27, 1974

Baby picture

One of the only photos I have with my mom and dad together. Plus my grandpa Elias (father's dad)

Me and my new little brother Sonny.

Me and little brother Sonny.

One of my dance/drill team pictures from high school, senior year.

Our first camping trip, with Tony's family, Flaming Gorge.

September 4, 2002, Blade was born!!

Me and my little man.

One of my favorite pictures of all time! Love these boys!

My most recent photo with a new little guy who's captured my heart!

1 comment